About the brand
Delivery within the day
4 - 5 Working Days
Select showroom to pickup
Enter store location
2 Hour Collection Available at
STIEBEL ELTRON Water Heater Without Pump
Easy payment plans available upto 60 months
STIEBEL Eltron Water Heater Without Pump
|3,500 / 4,500 Watts|
|Anti-scalding prevention with hi-tech double auto thermostat safety cut-off|
|Worry-free showers with ELSD (Electric Leakage Safety Device) protection|
|Water/splash-proof to IP 25 electrical safety standard|
|Works even with low water pressure|
Always follow the instructions given by Abans service team, when buying / installing instant water heaters.
- To be installed the unit with a power connection through a 2 pole circuit breaker (MCB) instead of Plug top and base. The whole power circuit for the unit must allow the maximum power consumption of the water heater. Because, a longer run with a current consumption more than 13A through a plug top and base (13A) will make the plug top burn.
- The MCB should be matched according to the current and voltage rating of the unit. Always follow the instructions for installation and electrical connections according the product manual individually for your own safety.
- And also this is applicable, any water heater either with pump or without pump, if maximum current consumption is more than 13A
- If you have any clarification or any questions with regards to below matter,
- Please contact Mr. Rajintha Ravishan under below mention contact number or email address:
- Tel :- +94 11 599 6009 Email :- [email protected]